Interview with CoCorrina
Corina AKA Cocorrina might have one of the most charmed lives ever. The designer, hand letterer, and art director lives on the idyllic Greek island of Kefalonia with her husband and a herd of cute cats. She started her website, shop, and design studio in 2012. Since then, she's worked on brand identity, textile, and fashion projects for a host of different clients, producing elegant and harmonious work across a variety of mediums.
We were super excited to talk with her, not just because of her stunning design projects, but also because of her truly inspiring ability to balance work and good living.
What have been the major milestones in your career?
So many exciting moments to remember! Launching my jewellery shop back in the day was pretty big. Landing my first huge collaborations with Zara, Elie Saab and Nicole Scherzinger and lately, launching my design e-courses.
Describe your best and worst personality traits.
Hm some of my best traits is that i’m passionate, focused and super organised. As for the worst? Probably that i strive for perfection quite often in my life.
- — What’s the one tool you couldn’t live without?
1. How much of your day do you spend working? Sadly, 80% of the day
2. Where is your ideal work environment? Somewhere outdoors
3. What do you hope to get across with your work? Make people happy and successful
4. What inspires you? The forest and the sea
5. What's the secret to a successful day's work? Organisation
6. Is there anything in your life that you can't live without? Cats
7. Is there anything about you that people might not know? I have a weird obsession with zombies
8. What would be your dream project? Something personal and life changing
9. What is the most time-consuming aspect of your work? Replying to emails!
10. What legacy would you like to leave behind? A little bit of sparkle, magic and beautiful art